18 U.S.C. 2257 Record Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
The operator of this website is an online distributor of erotic films. None of the visual depictions found on the website were produced by the website operator. The primary producers for each of the visual depictions found on this website have represented to the website operator that all models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual or simulated sexual conduct distributed through this website were eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of the creation of such depictions.
Documentation required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 2257 is maintained by the applicable Custodian of Records for the primary producer of each visual depiction and the Custodian of Records information is available on the website by clicking the link found. The production dates listed for such visual depictions have been provided to the website operator by the primary producer and are also contained in the records maintained by the primary producers pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75. Some visual depictions of actual sexually explicit conduct distributed on this website may have been produced prior to July 3, 1995 and therefore are exempt from the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and 28 C.F. R. 75.
The date of distribution for both exempt and non-exempt visual depictions of actual sexually explicit conduct is the date of the visitor’s entry into this website.
Records required to be maintained by the operator of this website pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 2257 and C.F.R. 75 are kept in the following location by the Custodian of Records:
Custodian of Records
Custodian of Records
Porn Star Hip Hop, LLC
Charlotte, NC 28212
Hours: M-F 9am – 5pm EST
The following discloses the information gathering practices for pornstarhiphop.com.
This site is owned and operated by: Porn Star Hip Hop, LLC (“PSHH”).
Sometimes you have the opportunity to limit the personal information you provide. PSHH provides you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes. This opt out option shall be available when PSHH asks for personal information and when the opt out option is applicable.
In order to use pornstarhiphop.com, you must first complete the registration form and create a user name and password. During registration you are required to give contact information such as name and email address. PSHH uses this information to contact you about the services on pornstarhiphop.com in which you have expressed interest.
PSHH is the sole owner of the information collected on pornstarhiphop.com. PSHH collects personally identifiable information from its users at several different points on pornstarhiphop.com.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on the “Members” area or by emailing PSHH at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting PSHH by telephone or postal using the information located at the “Contact” page.
Pornstarhiphop.com’s registration form requires users to give PSHH contact information (such as username and email address). PSHH uses customer contact information from the registration form to send the user special offers and updates from PSHH. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the person when necessary.
Members and affiliates receive periodic email notices that include exclusive special offers and information about sales, promotions, new releases, and other relevant information. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out by contacting PSHH at email@example.com.
Like many websites Pornstarhiphop.com collects and analyzes standard log file information and Session ID information to analyze site traffic, improve site performance and to prevent fraud. Session IDs are bits of code on your computer that assist your browser in navigating Pornstarhiphop.com. PSHH does not associate personal information with log file information or cookies, except when needed to prevent fraud.
PSHH reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when PSHH believes that disclosure is necessary to protect PSHH’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Pornstarhiphop.com or PSHH.
Pornstarhiphop.com may contain links to other websites. PSHH is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites. If credit card numbers are required, PSHH will only collect user’s financial information; such as account and credit card numbers for verification purposes only. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services and never for any other reason.
The security of your personal information is important to PSHH. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on PSHH’s registration or order forms, PSHH encrypts that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
PSHH follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to PSHH, both during transmission and once PSHH receives it. Nevertheless, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while PSHH strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, PSHH cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
PSHH reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If PSHH makes material changes to this policy, PSHH will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on the Pornstarhiphop.com home page.
Affiliate and Webmaster sign-up
Pornstarhiphop.com collects prospective affiliate and webmaster contact information to process applications and conduct business. This information includes: name, checks payable, address, city, state/province, country, minimum payout, password, source of referral, tax ID (EIN or social security number for U.S. residents) and date of birth.
Surveys or Contests
From time-to-time, PSHH may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on Pornstarhiphop.com. If you participate, PSHH will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
PSHH uses this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor site traffic or personalize the site (in the case of anonymous information collected in surveys), to send participants an email newsletter.
PSHH may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; that company is prohibited from using PSHH’s users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose. PSHH will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless PSHH gives you prior notice and choice.
PSHH uses both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. PSHH uses session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate Pornstarhiphop.com. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided by your internet browser.
If you reject cookies, you may still use Pornstarhiphop.com, but your ability to use some areas of Pornstarhiphop.com such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY AND LEGAL CONSENT IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU LIVE OR RESIDE TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
4. Account. In order to participate in or receive certain Services, you will be required to create an account with us (“Account”), and you may be subject to additional contractual terms and conditions applicable to such Services (“Additional Terms”), which Additional Terms will be accessible to you on the Website or presented to you as Additional Terms when you sign up for or access such Services. Any such Additional Terms shall be incorporated into and form a part of these Terms. Your Account is for your individual, personal use only, and you may not authorize others to use your Account for any purpose. In creating your Account, you certify that all information you provide is complete and accurate. You agree to update your information when required or requested, and you further agree not to use another person’s account without permission. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to, your Account and password, and you agree to accept sole responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. You agree to contact our customer service department immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account or any violation of these Terms by others of which you are aware. You agree that we shall have no liability for any losses, damages, liabilities or expenses you may incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account, and you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for any such unauthorized use. We reserve the right to create accounts for quality control and administrative purposes. Such accounts may be publicly viewable.
5. Use of Services; Assumption of Risk. The Services may not be accessed or used where prohibited by law. You understand that by accessing or using the Services, you may encounter content that may be deemed sexually explicit, mature, offensive, indecent or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language or adult themes, and which in certain circumstances may be due to your interactions with other users or members in the course of accessing or using the Services. YOU FULLY ASSUME ALL RISK OF LOSS AND RISK OF PERSONAL HARM ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. It is your responsibility to take all advisable and necessary precautions when interacting with individuals you meet or come into contact with through the Services.
6. Your Additional Representations and Warranties. You further represent and warrant to us as follows:
(a) You will not provide or permit access or use of the Services, or your Account, by any minors;
(b) Your Account information is current, complete and accurate and you will promptly update all information to keep your Account and billing information complete and accurate upon any change, if applicable;
(c) You have not and will not access or use the Services from any place or jurisdiction where such use is prohibited or contrary to applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, edicts or customs;
(d) Your use of the Services is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, edicts or customs;
(e) You understand that when you gain access to the Services, you will be exposed to visual images, verbal descriptions and audio sounds and other content of a sexually oriented, and explicitly erotic nature, which may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity. You are voluntarily choosing to do so, because you want to view, read and/or hear the various materials and content which are available, for your own personal enjoyment, information and/or education;
(f) You have not notified any governmental agency, including the U.S. postal service, that you do not wish to receive sexually oriented material; and
(g) If you establish an Account, you (i) have never been convicted of a felony; and (ii) are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity or agency.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON OUR USERS OR MEMBERS.
7. Third Party Links and Pages; Reliance on Content and Advice.
(a) The Services may include hyperlinks or banner ads to third-party websites, content and/or resources (“Resources”). You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over and are not responsible for the availability of any such Resources, and we do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Resources. Because we cannot control the activities of such Resources, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personal information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy and security practices as us. You agree that we shall have no liability for any losses, damages, liabilities or expenses you may incur due to your use of such Resources, and you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for any such use.
(b) We do not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information through the Services, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears through the Services. Under no circumstances will we or our affiliated entities be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted through the Services or transmitted to or by any of our users or members.
8. Proprietary Rights. The content provided through the Services, including but not limited to, the text, data, software, manuscripts, graphics, photographs, music, sounds, videos, interactive features, blogs, posts, feedback, messages, tags and other materials (collectively, “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”) are owned by or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. All Content is provided to you solely for your information and personal, non-commercial use. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any Content other than as expressly permitted herein. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services or Content. We or our licensors retain all intellectual and proprietary rights in and to the Services and Content, except as expressly provided herein. No right is granted to you herein to use any Marks.
9. Content Provided “AS IS”; Access to Content. You understand that Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. We do not control this Content and do not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. All such Content is provided “AS IS” without representation or warranty of any kind. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you in any way for any Content, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content.
10. Noncommercial Use. The Services are made available for your personal, noncommercial use. You will not advertise or solicit any user or member to buy or sell any products or services through the Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users or members. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user or member without their prior express consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and/or send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, we reserve all rights, claims and causes of action we may have, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, the right to seek statutory penalties for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
11. Personal Communications and License to Your Content; Right to Block or Remove Content.
(a) You acknowledge and agree that your communications with other users or members via chats, conferences, bulletin boards, blogs, posts and any other publicly accessible avenues of communication through the Services are public and not private communications. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to use caution before disclosing any personal information about yourself in your public communications. We are not responsible for information that you choose to communicate to other users or members, or for the actions of other users or members, and you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any losses, liabilities, damages or expenses you may incur due to such communications or actions. Once you post, send or otherwise make publicly available any Content through the Services (“Personal Content”), you expressly grant us, and hereby represent that you have the right to grant us, a perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, assignable, sub-licensable, and transferable right and license to quote, re-post, use, copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, incorporate into other works, distribute, transmit, broadcast, communicate, publicly display, publicly perform and otherwise exploit such Content in any form or media, anywhere, and without any notice or compensation to you of any kind. You hereby grant us all consents, rights and clearances to enable us to use such Personal Content for such purposes.
(b) We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to transmit or post, and to disclose, block or remove any Content, including but not limited to, Personal Content, in whole or in part, that we, in our discretion, deem to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to persons using the Services, regardless of whether this material or its dissemination is unlawful. We retain the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all transmissions and postings of Personal Content and other materials from time to time to investigate or prevent violations of these Terms. In addition, we may also take reasonable steps, including the limiting or filtering of the number of emails, chat messages or posts sent or received by a user or member.
12. Your Conduct. You further agree not to use the Services to:
(a) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
(b) harm minors in any way or commit abuse;
(c) impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with, including acting as an employee of, us or our affiliated entities;
(d) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
(e) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
(f) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person;
(g) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “affiliate marketing codes,” “link referral code,” or any other form of commercial solicitation;
(h) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, networks or telecommunications equipment;
(i) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
(j) violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; or
(k) collect or store personal data about other users or members without their consent (including, but not limited to, through the use of scripts, bots or web crawlers) or upload, post, email, transmit, chat or otherwise disclose other users’ or members’ private information;
PLEASE REPORT ANY VIOLATIONS OF THIS SECTION OR THESE TERMS TO OUR REPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.
13. Member Interactions and Disputes.
(a) YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS AND MEMBERS OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO SCREEN OUR USERS OR MEMBERS; INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF OUR USERS OR MEMBERS; OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF OUR USERS OR MEMBERS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OR MEMBERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS OR MEMBERS. IF YOU FIND OTHER USERS’ OR MEMBERS’ INFORMATION TO BE OFFENSIVE, HARMFUL, INACCURATE AND/OR DECEPTIVE, PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, BUT HAVE NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER USERS OR MEMBERS OR TO TERMINATE OR BLOCK YOU AND OTHER USERS OR MEMBERS FOR VIOLATIONS OF THESE TERMS. PLEASE ALSO USE CAUTION, COMMON SENSE, AND SAFETY WHEN USING THE SERVICES TO INTERACT WITH OTHER USERS AND MEMBERS. We further reserve the right, but have no obligation, to conduct any credit, criminal or other background checks using publicly available records, at any time, to confirm your compliance with these Terms.
(b) In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users or members, you hereby release us, our parent, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and ours and their shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, damages (actual and consequential), losses and liabilities of every kind or nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
14. Subscription, Usage and Foreign Transaction Fees; Promotional Credits.
(a) Subscription Fees. Certain Services are subject to subscription fees (“Subscription Fees”). These Subscription Fees are provided to you upon registration and may change from time to time. Unless otherwise indicated, Subscriptions Fees cover an initial period, for which there is a one time charge, followed by recurring periodic charges for subsequent periods as agreed to by you upon registration. You acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. WE MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY) WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PRIOR NOTICE (CONFIRMED IN WRITING AT OUR REQUEST) THAT YOU HAVE TERMINATED THIS AUTHORIZATION OR WISH TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES APPLIED BEFORE WE CAN REASONABLY ACT. TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION OR CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS, GO TO THE BILLING HISTORY PAGE.
(b) Other Fees. Certain other Services may require you to make one-time payments or prepay certain amounts for credits, tokens, digital items or goods which may be redeemed solely for specified Services.
(a) We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to or use of the Services, without notice or liability, for any or no reason whatsoever. In addition, we may terminate your Account and any membership and/or subscription with us by sending notice to you at the email address you provided in your application for membership, or pursuant to Section 26 below. Upon termination of these Terms, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription Fees or other prepaid amounts. All decisions regarding the termination of Accounts shall be made by us in our sole discretion. We are not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing to you the reason for termination of your Account, membership or subscription.
(b) You may terminate your Account, membership and/or subscription with us at any time, and termination will be effective immediately upon receipt of notice in accordance with Section 26. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY AMOUNTS PREPAID BY YOU AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY REFUND FOR ANY UNUSED DAYS OF ANY SUBSCRIPTION TERM.
(c) Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, those provisions which, by their nature survive termination (including, but not limited to, Sections 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29) shall survive termination in accordance with their respective terms.
16. DMCA Notice.We strive to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, as amended (“DMCA”), at all times. If you believe that your work has been copied, posted or otherwise made available through the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our DMCA Copyright Agent of your complaint, as set forth in the DMCA. Please consult the DMCA to confirm these requirements. You must provide our DMCA Copyright Agent with the following information in writing, to the extent required by the DMCA: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that is allegedly infringed; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed (or, if multiple copyrighted works on a site are covered by a single complaint, a representative list of the allegedly infringing works on the site); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice and complaint is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Please be aware that the foregoing information in your complaint may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Pursuant to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you believe that your material has been mistakenly removed or disabled pursuant to this Section 17, you may submit a counter notice by notifying us.
Pursuant to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
18. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT